Saturday, August 30, 2008

Iron Giant

I just finished watching one of my all time favorite animated movies. The Iron Giant. Done in 1999 by Warner Brothers. Great animation, great voices and most of all, a great story.


It makes me smile, chuckle, laugh and cry. I enjoy the sheer fun of finding a Giant and befriending it, teaching it about Earth and good and bad. Teaching the Giant to be a Superman and that he can be who he wants to be. It is a very special movie.


Of course, first on my list would have to be 101 Dalmatians and that might be because I own two of my own and have foster many of them before adoption. I will probably remember more movies that I like but as I think about them, but these two come to mind.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Thanks for the movie idea -- I can't remember hearing about this one. I can see how you would like it, and will follow your lead to watch it.

My Netflix queue provided me with the movie, "Second Chance," last evening; great story and music for a winding down of a busy week :)

Anonymous said...

My nephew Jared LOVED this movie....I must have watched it at least 100 times with him. It really is a cute movie.