Saturday, June 16, 2007

Photographs and Memories

Ha ha!!! Now that I have realized that pictures can be posted here, the fun will start! I don't know why I didn't remember that I followed Don and Tom from MD to CA this past summer thru their blog and photos. D'oh is all I can say.
I really love to look at photos and remember the moments when they were taken and the things that went on before and after. I find a lot of therapy in looking at the images. So, ENJOY!!

King James and Jedi Thomas



And then there is King Kong James and helpless female (ha ah) Betsy (yes thats me in his hand)




And here is Classic Jim. Early in during his Navy time. He sent these home to let his Mom know he was around and still being Jim.




This last one of Jim with the little wave is great. What must his Mom have thought!

Okay, I could do this all night. Maybe some more in a day or two.

1 comment:

Bismo said...

I love the photos, Bets. Don't think I mentioned it but I had put a couple of photos of Jim up n my blog last week as well, not great pictures but both great memories. They're at the link below, if you don't have copies of them let me know and I'll email you the larger size.

Keep holding on... this blog is a great idea and I'll be following your journey.

http://bisblog.blogspot.com/2007/05/remembering.html