Monday, November 17, 2008

Couch potatoes

Spent the night sorting out pictures. I decided to show some of Jim and his dogs, relaxing. Anytime Jim was on the couch, Mercury and Tigger were there with him. I think he is the reason they are now couch potatoes. Yes, they went on long long walks, but in the end, he would put a movie in and cuddle up with them. Sometimes if I moved quick, I could slide in next to him. Sometimes we would have a dog between us. Now I have carried on the tradition and will sit on the couch with a dog on either side. They don't climb into my lap the way they did for Jim.
.
I just realized Jim is on the same couch thru all the pics. Um. Yep. It lasted a long time and did it's duty. It has been replaced. By this nice white one - which is why the blue cover is there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

1 comment:

Rach said...

Oh, look at all the spots and all the love! Fun photo, thanks for sharing. :o)