Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Celtic Thunder

I was wondering what to write today. It was decided for me when I heard this song. It is done by a group called the Celtic Thunder and the song title is "Remember Me". The Youtube performance -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to-yk9d7E10

The moonlight dances among the trees
The campfire glows in the autumn breeze
and I am lost in my thoughts of you
Remember me, recuerda me

A comrade strums on a sad guitar
My mind is drifting to where you are
I’m holding you as I used to do
Remember me, recuerda me, mi amor!

So long ago, so far away, each night I pray
"volvero los dias passoados"
I promise you that come what may
those days will stay ever in my memory

In all this world I could never find, the love that I had to leave behind
But duty calls, so whate'er befalls
Remember me, recuerda me, mi amor

God only knows what tomorrow brings
You’re in my heart so my spirit sings
I’ll be strong just as long as you remember me,
recuerda me, mi amor!

No comments: