Thursday, November 29, 2007

Six Months

Ironic? I don't know. Today is six months since Jim's death. I found today a box of photos and several of the pictures were of Jim at his grandfather and uncles cemetary that is up the road from us. We used to stop and 'visit' the gravesite. It was set on a beautiful hill and in the fall the colors were magnificant.

Somewhere along the way we took this photo. I found it tonight, stared at it and promptly lost all self control and cried for awhile. Those Sunday drives with him were precious times we had together. I only knew Jim for 18 years. It was not long enough and I miss him. I miss him.


2 comments:

Laura said...

Six months is so short a time. You have some beautiful pictures of the two of you. There are so very precious few of Leonard and I. I wish we had thought to take them. Many hugs.

Laurie in Ca. said...

Thinking about you today and see your pictures, great pictures of both of you. You may have only known him for 18 years, but the words you write here from your heart hold a lifetime of love. I hope your weekend is a good one for you, and I don't know how to comfort you missing him, I am just sorry this is so hard for your heart. Sending Hugs your way.

Laurie in Ca.