Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Anniversary




We were married November 4th, 1989.

I remember the day. What a day. Filled to the brim with stuff to do. We had the rehearsal, rehearsal lunch, wedding and wedding dinner all in one day. What were we thinking. But that is how the relationship went. We met, fell in love, dated to make sure and then were engaged and married all in the space of 8 months.

I miss you, my husband.

I cherish the memories I have of our wedding day and wedding night. And all the days afterwards. And all the nights that we shared.

3 comments:

Jack said...

So many firsts, so many lasts, and so many memories in between. He was a luck man, Betts, to have been loved as you loved him. Happy Anniversary.

Stella said...

What a beautiful wedding photo, but an even more beautiful marriage. Anniversary blessings to you as you remember.

Love,
Stella

betts4 said...

I have been thinking of Jim all night and talking to him as I move through the house. I wonder where we would have been after 22 years and I can only think, right next to each other. Thank you for your kind comments and happy wishes.