Sunday, August 1, 2010

August 1

I took two months off of the blogging. I am going to be back stronger this latter half of the year.

The last two months have been a whirlwind of events wrapped around me doing nothing with my leg propped up on the couch. Lots of doctor visits and ice packs. I learned that both my knees have arthritis. My right knee is much worse off and is constantly swollen and has a torn meniscus and such. I am taking steps to strengthen it and be prepared for possible surgery.

It has taught me a lot about taking small steps, planning out moves to make during the day and making the most of the netflix streaming account.

Tomorrow I will talk about my nieces wedding.

1 comment:

Rach said...

Oh, I'm so glad to see you're back. :o)

I've been checking in on you hoping all is well.

Apparently *all* isn't well, what with the knees and all. I'm SO sorry. :oS