Friday, April 3, 2009

Jimbo

This was taken at my desk and Jim is reading his emails. It was taken in 12/06 and he had gotten home from work just a few minutes earlier. I was making dinner and I am not sure why I snuck upstairs to take his picture. But I am glad I did.



Jim and I went to Disney and we found the Dalmatian Hotel. This was in the courtyard.


This is one I hadn't seen in a long time, and it is perfect for how I am feeling right now.



One of my very favorites - Jim and I visiting a friend (and her children) and Jim got up to watch saturday morning tv with them. I love his 'bed head' hair. And that Iain was wearing the Superman pj's.






1 comment:

Rach said...

That bottom photo really brought a smile to my face. :o) It seems to me to completely capture the essence of who Jim was and what he embodied.

This is a wonderful treasure trove of photos, Betsy. Thank you SO much for sharing. :o)