Thursday, April 23, 2009

Big and Red

I am getting a Fire Truck!!!

The fax from the Fire Department came today and they said they will have a Fire Truck coming to the Health Fair for 2 hours. The Health Fair is an event that I am organizing and 98% has been with no help. That wasn't how it was supposed to be, but since I am the one committed to it, I am the one doing the work. I am feeling good about what I have gotten done and who is lined up to come. It has been a couple months of sending emails, calling offices and getting confirmations. I don't think I will ever do anything like this again, but this once taught me a lot.

Just doing the happy dance about the fire truck. Now, if I could get somebody to walk my dogs down there, I could get pics of them with the truck!!

2 comments:

Rach said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on the fire truck! You've done well, even if it has been stressful.

Meanwhile, I would LOVE to see a photo of your babies with the big red machine. :o)

steph said...

when's the health fair? or did i already miss it?

steph