Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hunh???

Went to the bathroom last night. Sat down in a sort of zoned out auto mode. Sat right on the rim of the toilet. You know, when the guy goes to the bathroom and leave the seat up and the wife sits on it and yells.

Well, there has been no one around here to lift the seat in too many months. No one was in the house that could have done it and I didn't. I thought about it and couldn't remember any reason to have lifted it all day.

It was a kind of nice memory of an annoying 'male' habit. But, well, how did it happen??

2 comments:

Rach said...

Oh, I HATE that!

Jim was there to let you know he's still with you? That's my only guess. After a number of my family members have died, strange, inexplicable things have happened and the only possible cause was they were there. I found it rather comforting, really.

Betts4 said...

At least Jim hasn't lost his sense of humor! :)