Thursday, October 18, 2007

One of the moments

I had one of those moments today. I made a bus full of people laugh and cheer.

I was waiting for my bus to come home. It pulled up, a nice old man started to get off, found he couldn't and another younger guy helped him off.

As I got on the older man turned and said 'Thank you sweetie" and it was towards the female bus driver. I sat down and then the younger guy, who was flirting with the driver, said 'did you hear that? he called you sweetie", and 'whoa is he a regular to call you sweetie?".

Well, I could tell he was just joking with her so I spoke up and said "Actually sir, I think he was calling YOU sweetie"......

And the whole bus erupted in laughter, cheers and clapping. It was pretty funny. Just perfect timing and like a scene from a movie. Yep, one of those moments.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I am glad you had that moment. Your husband (I've been looking at pictures) is beautiful.

Betts4 said...

Thank you. (from myself and him)